Monday, November 12, 2012

No Shave November Nails!

Hey guys! Yay! Tutorial Tuesday! Ok, as you might know it's No Shave November which is like Breast Cancer Awareness month in October...only it's in November and it's supposed to raise awareness for men's health. So... I did a mustache on my accent nail! They came out so well! Even on my bad hand! Here's how I did it..

For the accent nail I used Color Mates French Pink..
It's a pretty good nude color that goes great with my skin tone. So I did 2 coats of that. Then with a dotting tool put two spots close together on the tip of my nail. And with a toothpick did two smaller dots for the ends of the mustache.
Still using the toothpick make the outlines pf the mustache and fill them in..
:D A mustache!!!! Now that I think about it I should of done like a full face!

On the rest of my nails I used Zoya Phoebe..
It's a matte polish but, when it has a topcoat on it's a beautiful blue! Here's what it looked like when it was matte..
And here it is with a topcoat..
 Ahh!!! It's gorgeous
Ok, well that's it!

Hope you liked it!

Bye Guys!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment