Monday, February 11, 2013

Neon Chevron Valentines Day Nails!

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post last week..I wasn't feeling very well so my nails were very plain and simple. They kinda looked like mermaids though...

Anyways I went to Ulta over the weekend and got my first Essie and Orly polishes!!! The Essie was a very light, shimmery purple and it was only $5 since it was on clearance. The Orly one is the brightest color I've ever seen and I'm in love with it!!! It almost glows in the dark it's so bright!

So here's my nails for this week.. It's neon green and gray chevron and on my ring finger I have the Essie as a base and a cartoon heart for Valentines Day.
 The gray doesn't look that bad in real life, but on photos it looks horrible..

I really love these!! Hope you liked them! Bye guys!!!

1 comment: