Friday, January 4, 2013

Coral and Chevron Nails!!

Hey guys! So I have some good news and I have some bad news.. I'll start with the good news...
My nails look good! I did a very simple design for now. It's a chevron accent nail and the rest are a coral color!
 Cool right?
And now for the bad news.. I was ice skating the yesterday with my friends and only like 15 minutes into it my leg slipped back, I turned and I dislocated my knee. -_- This isn't the first time this has happened. But, I sat on the ice for so long that my pants actually froze to the ground!

Ok, well that's enough of that... :)
Hope you liked the nails! And sorry for the short post!!
Bye Guys!!<33

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! That's terrible! I hope you're ok! Cute cute mani! I love chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That sounds so sore!

    Your nails are lovely though!

    ReplyDelete