Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wet n Wild Swatches + Favorite Brands!

Hey guys! I got 2 new Wet n Wild's to add to the family! haha here they are..
 The pink sparkled one is Sparked and the light orange is Sunny Side Up.
 I know these two pictures are blurry.. It's pretty hard to get a clear picture on my phone.
I also wanted to tell you guys what my top 2 favorite and not so favorite brands are. 
Favorite
1. Color Mates - yea there from the dollar store but they're amazing! They cover great!


2. L.A Colors Glitters - These glitters are beautiful! The best part is... they are smooth even without a topcoat! I wish I had more than two..
Not So Favorite1. Zoya - I know a lot of people like this brand, but personally I don't. I used Phoebe (blue matte) with a topcoat over it and it chipped on almost every nail!


2.  Pure Ice - Love the colors. but it takes a while for them to dry and when they do dry they sometimes form some little bumps


Come back Tuesday for a really cool post!!!

Bye Guys!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment