Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dandelion nails!

Hey Guys!! I'm excited about this design! But I'm also excited for this tiger I drew!!
It's like my best drawing yet! It's completely free handed.. I just looked at a picture of the tiger that I found on Pinterest. :)

Speaking of Pinterest I also got my nail design from there. It's the dandelion nails! For it I used..

- Revlon - Cloud
- black
- white
- toothpick

So first I painted all my nails with a light blue/grayish color..
Then using the toothpick and black paint a curved black line on your middle finger and pinky. At the top of the lines make s small dot..
Still with the toothpick use white to make the white parts of the dandelion. Put them at the tops of all your nails and and the tops of the black lines..
And there ya go! Dandelion Nails!!

Hope you liked it!

Bye Guys!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment