Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sally Hansen Color Quick Chrome (silver)

Hey guys! Today I'm going to do a little post about the Sally Hansen Color Quick Chrome that I got the other day. I got the silver one and it works amazing!

Here's 2 coats..
The tip looks a little fuzzy, but it's because I used a fake nail and it had a design right there.
I also put it on my toes real fast.. there a little sloppy but that's because I already had some blue nail polish on and I just went over it. Like the box says, it does dry really fast!
Now I used my nail pens..
To make this design..
And it came out pretty well!
The only thing I don't like about the pen is that the brush is short so sometimes it hits the nail that you're painting. I'd definitely get this again in different colors. oh, and I got this from the 99 cent store :)
Bye Guys!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment