Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Black and White MisMatch with Pop of Color!!

Hey guys!! Yay! Tutorial Tuesday! I'm really excited about this design! It turned out really well!:D
I didn't take a picture of what I used but it's..

- OPI Alpine Snow
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Wet N Wild Lavender Creme
- White and black striper
- Dotting tool
- Nail stickers with a houndstooth design (From dollar store)
- Top and base coat

Ok, so here's what it'll look like when it's all finished..
On my index finger I painted the whole nail white and then put horizontal black lines.

On my middle finger I did Interlocked Polka Dots..here's how..
Paint the whole nail white..
Paint a black triangle in one of the corners..

And then, with the dotting tool, put the colors of dots on opposite sides..haha it's really hard to explain that:(
The ring finger is just two coats of pink and 3 thin, black lines coming out of one corner.

My thumb is just 2 coats of black with white zebra stripes..
And then my pinky is this houndstooth design! I knew I couldn't hand paint this so I used a sticker. These work really well for being from the dollar store , but just to be safe I put a top coat over it. :)

Hope you like this design!

If you have any questions or ideas comment below!!

Bye Guys<3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment