Friday, August 17, 2012

Zebra + Cheetah Manicure

Hey Guys! So I found this nail design on Pinterest and when I clicked on the picture there was a tutorial, but it was a stamp and since I don't have any of those looked at the picture and figured out how to do it easily by hand!But if you have the stamps then  you could go to Google and type in Enamel Girl and find it on there:).

I used:

 -NYC French White Tip
 -Milani Diamond Dazzle
 -Maybelline Express Finish Black (sorry about the pink on the bottle)
 -Pure Ice Jaguar
 -Small Dotting Tool
 -Make-up Sponge
 -Thin brush
Start off by painting your whole nail white. I was using a fake nail for this cause I did it earlier in the week.
With the gold, paint a little section on the make-up sponge and dab it on the tip of your nail.
You might need to reapply the gold a couple times to get the color to pop out enough if you're using the same gold I am.
Then use the sparkly one and dab it on the bottom. I know the sparkles look all chunky but they really weren't haha :)
To use dotters or different brushes I usually take a sticky note, put a piece of tape on and drop a piece of nail polish on.
Using the brush dipped in black polish paint the zebra stripes. Go lightly at first and for the thicker sections push down a little harder.
With the dotter make the cheetah print. Don't drag the dotting tool on the nail just do some small dots connecting them. ( It's hard to explain that part)

When you're done put a top coat on to make them all shiny and protect the design!

Comment Below If You Have Any Ideas On A Design I Should Try!!
Bye!!!<3








No comments:

Post a Comment