Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Taking Care Of Your Nails!

Hey guys! I just wanted to post a little something on how I keep my nails looking good! :) You don't have to listen to any of this cause everyones nails are different:).

I usually do this every weekend when I take off my nail polish and have time sooo.....
  • After I take off my nail polish I put lotion on my hands(it's not any special type of lotion) 
  • Then I put cuticle cream on and massage my fingers to get them softer so I can push them back with a cuticle pusher
  • After all of the lotion I wash my hands to get the nails clean and ready for more nail polish:). The lotion has already soaked into your hands so it's OK to wash them. If you're to scared of your hands drying out just swipe a little polish remover over your nail to get rid of and lotion and oils.
  • If I need to I file and cut them. I prefer rounded tips more then square so I file off any sharp edges. But make sure that your nails are completely dry because when their wet their weaker so the filing won't work as well.
  • I don't usually buff my nails because,well, I've never done it before, I don't have a buffer, and I barely have any ridges in my nails if any.
  • Now I just started to take biotin pills so I haven't seen any difference yet, but when I do I'll tell ya!
  • Also! If your nails are weak, won't grow, or anything else I bet there are lots of lotions or polishes to help that! 
Comment below on what you do to keep your nails healthy!!!
               Bye Guys!!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment