Saturday, November 3, 2012

L.A Colors Jewel Tone Swatch!

Hey guys! Ok, so I know my posts haven't been that interesting lately, but don't worry they'll get better :). I'm really excited about the next design! I'm not giving any hints so you'll have to come back Tuesday to see it!!

I get a lot of nail polish from the dollar store and some are ok, but then some...they are amazing! Like this one called Jewel Tone by L.A Colors!
 It's a blue, pink and purple glitter packed polish!
It covers pretty well in two coats without and base color..

But with a base coat, like black, it. Looks. Gorgeous!

Just 2 coats over black and it's a glitter party! I really love L.A Colors glitters. They have great coverage and they're really smooth even without a topcoat! The only problem is that just like any other glitter it's a pain to get off! -_-

I also got some more off those little nail art jars with the beads and foil pieces..
red, dark blue, green, blue, light pink, gold, pink, clear
 I think the jars are so cute! I love mini things!
green, pink, purple, pink, blue, pink, brown, silver
I don't know what designs to do with these yet. Any ideas??

Hope you liked the post and don't forget to come back Tuesday!!

If you have any ideas or questions comment below!

Bye guys!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment