Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Nails!

Hey guys! Once again it's Tutorial Tuesday! I'm going to show you my Halloween nails today! My nails are really short because I broke my thumb nail and had to make them all the same length...they were getting a little too long anyways :(. Anyways, Here's the design..
I've already done tutorials on the ring and pinky finger so I'm not going to talk about those, but on the rest of my nails its:
Thumb- mummy (from Pinterest)
Pointer-Spooky eyes (Pinterest)
Middle- "BOO!"

The frankenstein and the eyes both have a matte topcoat on. And the middle finger is done using the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens.

The mummy is one coat of white with a coat of very light tan. Then using a black striper make a thick line across the upper middle of your nail and also put some other lines going in every direction.

And no, the pinky is not a cat...:) It's actually blood dripping down. haha you'll be surprised how many people thought it was a white cat or a lady ;)

I think that's it! Sorry for the short post.. and short nails:( Hope you liked it!

Any questions or ideas? Comment below!

                            Bye Guys!!<3

2 comments: