Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Animal Print Nails!!

Hey Guys! It's Tutorial Tuesday!!! Today I'm going to show you how to do animal print nails!

But first I want to thank The Manicured Monkey for presenting me on her blog! I was soo excited!!

Here's what it looks like when it's all done..
Ok, so on the index finger I used....
- L.A Colors White
- Milani Awesome Orange
- Black striper
- Make-up sponge
First, I did one thin coat of white so the orange would show up better.

Then, using the make-up sponge cover the whole nail with orange.

With the striper make the stripes. You want to put some pressure on one end and then just flick the brush.

And there you go! A tiger stripe nail!
On my middle finger I used..
- L.A Colors White
- L.A Colors Mega Watt
- Sinful Colors Nirvana
- Thin striping brush

First, I painted a thin coat of white and two coats of Mega Watt.  Then using a darker brown make giraffe spots.. haha there's not much more to it..
Now on my ring finger I used..

- OPI Alpine Snow
- Black striper 

I did 2 coats of white Then made the zebra stripes..
On my pinky I used.
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Thin brush

First, paint 2 coats of white, then you could either use a dotting tool or a striper to make some spots. All these animal prints are really easy!
And lastly on my thumb I used..
- L.A Colors White
- Pure Ice Jaguar 
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Dotting tool

I did one thin coat of white and 2 coats of Jaguar.

Then with the dotting tool make little C shapes and black dots all over your nail..
And that's it! Animal print nails!!

Hope you like these!

Have any ideas or questions? Comment below!

2 comments: