Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Simple French Tips!( Tutorial Tuesday)

Hey Guys!! So I love the look of french tips, but I could never find the right way to do them!

I've tried the guides and they work ok I guess... you could use scotch tape, but that just makes a straight line across and then there's a way where you paint the tips and then use a brush dipped in acetone and swipe it away! But for this I used paper reinforcements to try and get a more curvy french tip.

I used...
Sorry it's not the right way...:)


- paper reinforcements
- pink hex glitter
- L.A Colors White
- Wet n Wild Topcoat
- Wet n Wild Topcoat( I don't know why it's pink, but I think it's for french manicures)

First, put the paper reinforcement on your nail. It could be as thick or as thin as you want. Try to make sure that there's no wrinkles or gaps so the white won't leak through.
Then paint the nail white. I did 2 coats. Make sure its completely dry before you pull the sticker off.
If any white did leak through just take a cotton swab dipped in polish remover and wipe it away:)

Well I could of just left it like this, but it's way to simple for me! So I added some pink hex glitter around the edge.

 I put the light pink topcoat on my bare nail then the clear over the glitter and tips.
Weird hand position... haha but I was trying to show you how the glitter reflected the light:D


 I am in LOVE with these!!! I seriously can't stop staring at them! They almost look fake!!:)

If you have any questions or ideas comment below!!

Bye Guys!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment