Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Easy Splatter Paint Nails!(short nails)




Hey guys!! Yay! It's Tutorial Tuesday! I cut my nails today...:( they look so short! Today I did a design that ANYONE can do! It's so easy! All you need is...



- a straw ( should be cut in a diagonal )
- two colors ( I used Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings and Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost )
- I also used a purple glitter( no picture and no name)
- NYC French White Tip
- and a make-up sponge



First paint them all the lighter purple.

Then using the make-up sponge and the darker purple dab it on only the tips.
If you want you can add sparkles if you want...I don't know if it made that much of a difference
Tape up your fingers if you want the clean up process a little easier. Dip the diagonal side of the straw into the nail polish bottle and do on quick blow on each nail. If you miss a spot just go back over it.
 Clean them up around the edges and put a topcoat on and then you're done!!

haha I found this picture and I bet it's what my nails feel like before I cut them...

Any Ideas On What I Should Do? Comment Below!!

Bye Guys!!<3

1 comment: