Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Disco Party Nails!:)

Hey guys!! This was supposed to be posted yesterday for Tutorial Tuesday, but I didn't have time to soo here's Tutorial Wednesday! :) I wasn't getting any good ideas so this is a little similar to my sisters that I did for her. Anyways, I used...
- light blue hex glitter
- black striper
- Pure Ice Pussy Cat
 I am also testing to see how to remove glitter by painting your nails with Elmer's School Glue so I brushed that on to my thumb and ring finger and let that dry before I started. So far it's been like four days and there's no peeling or chipping:)

First, paint all your nails light blue.
2 coats
Then put a thin layer of clear, wait a second, and attach the glitter to your thumb and ring finger.

To put glitter on I Take a piece of Play-doh and wrap it around a toothpick. I don't know why, but it works pretty well.
Here's what it looked like when I was done..
But then the next day I thought it was too plain so I added black stripes and dots!:) 
I REALLY like these!! Make sure to put a top coat or two on the glitter nails so they don't get caught on anything and get messed up. Hope you like them!:)

If you have and questions or ideas comment below!!

Bye Guys!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment