Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Butterfly Wings! (Tutorial Tuesday)

Hey Guys!! Well It's Tutorial Tuesday again! haha For this tutorial I'm going to show you how to do Butterfly Wing nails. I've seen many pictures of these on Pinterest and decided to try it out!:)

I forgot to take a picture of what I used...Oops




Anyways I used...
 - L.A Colors Orange (no name on the bottle/on index finger)
 - L.A Colors Shock (middle finger)
 - Milani Awesome Orange (pinky and thumb)
 - Wet n Wild Lavender Creme (ring finger)
 - L.A Colors White
 - Sally Hansen Black Out
 - Small Brush
 - Dotting tool



Start off by doing a quarter of a circle in the corner of your nail with 4 lines coming out of it. Almost like a sun and its rays.
Connect all of the 4 lines with curves at the top. Then fill in the rest of the tip with black.
I couldn't get a non-blurry picture!! Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get better pictures?? Anyways, fill in the black tip with white dots. It doesn't matter what size they are.
I was in love with these nails!!! I took quite a few pictures:).


I made them bigger so you could see the nails better :D

Hope you liked them!!

If you have any ideas on what I should try comment below!!

Bye Guys!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment