Saturday, August 11, 2012

See through polka-dots!!

  Hey guys! For my second post today I did these see through polka-dots! Here's how I do it!
      I used NYC French White Tip, L.A Colors base coat, China Glaze's Splish Splash, China Glaze's Flying Dragon (neon), and 3 different sized dotting tools.
     First, start off with a base coat to protect your nails from any staining. Then paint all of your nails blue.
     Use the bigger sized dotting tool to do about 5 white polka-dots around the tip of your nail. Use a smaller sized dotter and fill in some of the space with purple dots.
    Once they dry take a dotter and do blue in the white dots and white in the purple dots. Make them small enough to where you see like an outer edge of the white and purple circles.

     Make sure to put a top coat on to protect your nail design!:)
                         Leave A Comment If There's Any Nail Designs You Want To See!!!!!
Bye!!!<3

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool! It looks difficult but so cool! Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do flowers? Well since you can do every type of nail you probably can! Or maybe rainbows I don't want to give you a lot to do! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! And I've been practicing flowers...haven't gotten good at them yet :). Thanks for looking at my blog!

    ReplyDelete