Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday!


Hey guys! Ahhh! Guess what?! I got my braces off!! Finally!!! 
And sorry about the title.. I couldn't figure out what to call this at all!
Now back to nails... It's Tutorial Tuesday once again! I'm pretty happy with this design! I was running out of ideas.. then I look down and I see it..My shirt! It has a great pattern that's pretty easy to do!
Here's my shirt..
and here's what I used.. I think Color Mates might be one of my favorite brands! It works so well!
So first I painted all my nails a grayish light bluish color.. They're kinda messy, but nothing a little nail polish remover can't fix :)
Then I used the purple and a stiping brush to make thick lines in different spots on all my nails..
Next with coral and a light blue I put them both on opposite sides of the stripe. Then on some nails I added another purple stripe..
And lastly I added coral and blue lines and put some purple dots in spots that were too empty..
And here's the design I came out with! When they were dry I put my Nutra Nail topcoat to protect the design and make it shine! So I hope you guys liked this design!

Any questions or ideas? Comment below!

Bye Guys!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment